Thursday, May 31, 2012

5/31
Feeling pretty good today.  I did take the anti-nausea medication today and will again tomorrow.  I'd rather be on top of it than feel sick!

Got in a little run - James followed me on his mountain bike while I jogged.  I'm not sure how he planned to get me home if I couldn't make the trip - on his handle bars? 

I got a new app that tracks my time and route - it is pretty cool.  Plays music, chimes in and gives me my time (which wasn't great today), and then you can save it as one of your routes. We also did a few yard chores and then I relaxed while James cooked up some steak pottage stew.  Yum!

Now I'm just looking for the first signs of hair loss so that I can send it off to Locks of Love and start sporting some of the cute hats James got me. 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling well - just don't over do it girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I 'm gald you decided to do the blog. Sounds like you're doing well! I'm glad to hear that. I ran into a Sand Lake parent of twin boys that were in I4 team. She asked about you. Just know you're thought about by many people during this time. I know your faith will get you through this and keep you strong.

    ReplyDelete