Saturday, June 2, 2012

Days 3 and 4 - not so much fun.  I felt downright rotten last night and today.  A little nausea, fatigue, and melancholy kind of night and day.  I did finally pull up my bootstraps and head out to Costco and Fred Meyers with James in the afternoon.  That will get you feeling better.  Not Costco and Fred Meyers, but spending some time with James.  By the time we got back to the house, I felt somewhat myself and was able to help cook dinner, and eat with our friend Carl.   I've gotten the best support and advice from friends - thank you.  So, tomorrow we're going to venture out for a few days fishing trip to Homer instead of sitting around waiting for my hair to fall out!

6 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need a dog-sitter! Krypto and Streak love company :)

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep you in mind next time. Tucker would love the company too!

      Delete
  2. Hope today is better...now it's coming back to me...day 3 is the one to watch out for as the full force of the treatment hits..Just don't get too tired...love you 2 and together you will get through it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you catch a big fish in Homer!!! Think of you everyday. Sent you something from Katie Bates the other day. As always hugs and positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo on not feeling good....I think the sunshine and fish and smell of salty ocean air will make you feel better :) Have a great fishing trip! That a cool app you have! Gotta try it!...

    xoxo
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete