Friday, June 8, 2012




























We had a fabulous trip to Homer.  The weather was beautiful and seas were calm.  It felt great to be out in the fresh sea air with the family catching halibut.  We caught our fair share of 20-25 pounders and came home with enough to start the season.  Reeling in what I thought was a pretty big one, turned out to be only another 20 pounder.  The reeling action felt good on my arms though. 

Acupuncture today for the first time.  The acupuncturist stuck two needles in my lower legs, three on my stomach, one on each forearm, two in my right ear, and one between my eyebrows.  I didn't even feel the needles, so I just laid there relaxing to music with dimmed lights for about thirty minutes.  This afternoon I've felt great.  I'm scheduled to go twice a week and she'll address issues with digestion, fatigue, nausea, and anything else that arises.  I highly recommend trying it.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good time! Love the pictures, you all look great! Seldovia (in your photo) sounds familiar, did you check out our living quarters? Lol - Love, Danny and Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to heat that acupuncture is working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acupuncture is amazing! Those ancient Asian docs really knew how to get your energy flowing. The only times I have ever been able to mediate is with a few needles stuck in me ;)

    ReplyDelete